Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Upcoming Apologetics Book Review

I have agreed to trade books with a Christian family member, I will be giving them 'Why I Became an Atheist' by John W. Loftus, and in return I will be getting 'The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism' by Timothy Keller. Don't expect anything great, I'll probably write a chapter-by-chapter summary of my thoughts and then write some final words. It will probably be up at the end of November or the beginning of December.

3 comments:

  1. Way to take one for the team! I look forward to reading it even if it's just a summary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and I also apologise for not blogging much lately, I had exams and that took me out of the swing of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was out of the country for three weeks and I didn't blog that whole time either. We do what we can. It's a hobby not a career.

    ReplyDelete