Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Running With The Devil

The other day I was driving home from University, and when I pulled onto the motorway, I saw some enormous words on the back window of the vehicle in front of me in the other lane. The words were "JESUS LOVES YOU", I chuckled to myself at how silly I find that sentence and then stopped thinking about it. No more than 10 seconds later, a new song started playing on the radio, lo and behold it was Van Halen's 'Running With The Devil'. Now as you can imagine, I was quite pleased at the situation I found myself in. Driving alongside a vehicle with "JESUS LOVES YOU" on the back while I'm listening to 'Running With The Devil'. I couldn't resist head-banging, pulling the metal (devil) horns and poking my tongue out à la Gene Simmons at the people in the Jesus car.
Best coincidence ever.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shred. Are you a big metal fan? You into Black Dahlia Murder at all?

    ReplyDelete