Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gotta Give AiG Some Credit For This

I just logged into the Answers in Genesis website to see what nonsense they were peddling today and I came across this article about the creationist argument 'If humans evolved from apes, why are there still apes today'. To my surprise, AiG actually did a good job of explaining why this is a retarded argument, and why creationists should not use it.

Then I went back to their homepage and saw something about their creation 'museum' and I was suddenly brought back to reality. I can't really give them much credit for debunking something a child can understand (and probably debunk just as well).

9 comments:

  1. NEW GAME WITH YOU LITTLE F*CKERS - SPEAK N DIE. Come see the latest DM videos for your viewing pleasure!

    http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/philosophy-f1/the-boobquake-911-t1310.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. What


    The


    Fuck?

    I just went to your profile, and looked at your blog 'Used Monitors' and it's literally just one post trying to sell used computer monitors. Are you Dennis Markuze or just a Poe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok you're on the same ISP as Dennis and you're also in Quebec so I'm assuming that you are him. Either you really are a used computer monitor salesman, or you stole someone elses account. Either way, it seems that if you really are David Thomas Roter who works for UsedComputerShop then I know your real name and have your work phone number......

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DM said...

    "NEW GAME WITH YOU LITTLE F*CKERS - SPEAK N DIE."
    I'm not dead yet.. Is something Wrong David Thomas Roter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete